Five.AI is a European leader developing software for self-driving vehicles.
With experienced founders, renowned academic advisors and world-class scientists and engineers, our team is at the leading edge in research and in the application of research to the real world.
What will you do?
You’ll be part of the Simulation team, building a virtual world to train and test our driving software. If you’re a game developer, you’ll find some things familiar, but our focus is on reliability and validation. Here are some examples of skills you might bring:
- Simulation system integration
- Working with third-party APIs and systems, on Linux and Windows
- You’re happy working in multiple languages and operating systems
- You’ve set up projects to use continuous integration
- Data Pipelines
- You’ve worked with an asset pipeline before, and you’re looking for a slightly different challenge.
- You have written tools that handle a lot of raw data and automate some tasks that would otherwise have had to be done by hand.
- Your code can manipulate giant point-clouds with millions of vertices in memory and computationally efficient manner.
- You’re familiar with mesh decimation, texture mapping, and polygon count budgets
- You are comfortable with 3d transforms, some linear algebra used in computer graphics, and the principles of GPU rendering.
- Vehicle physics
- You can solve maths problems with physical simulation and control
- You have degree-level studies in maths, physics, or mechanical engineering
- Maybe you’ve made a racing game or written a simulator for a vehicle manufacturer
- You have fluency in one of C / C++ / C# and have experimented with other languages.
- You have extensive experience of a full software development life-cycle within a fast-moving and innovative industry and have knowledge of current software engineering best practices and methodologies.
- You’re fascinated by the latest technology and enjoy the process of finding out how things work.
- You are excited about being part of a high performing, self-organising team.
- Experience with Unity, Unreal or other game engine technology.
- You’ve worked with deploying applications in the cloud.
- You’ve implemented solutions using real-time graphical APIs.
- Join a European leader bringing autonomous vehicles to market and feel like there is a part of you ‘on the car’.
- Benefit from working closely with our founders who have previously built and run successful tech companies from working closely with world-class researchers and engineers.
- Have an immediate impact on a smart, growing, low-ego multi-cultural team.
- Grow with us as we scale up whilst delivering meaningful work that really matters.
- Enjoy a competitive salary package, BUPA medical care and stock options.
Closing date: 04 November 2019
FiveAI is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a complementary team of employees and building an inclusive environment for all.
More information and how to apply please follow the link below:
|Job Category||Autonomous, Computer Vision Engineer, development, engineering, Innovation, Software|