Self-driving cars are one of the most significant research and engineering challenges of our time.
At FIVE, we’re using the power of autonomy to transform Europe’s cities. For everyone. We’ll transform cities, transport, the environment, safety, access and lifestyle.
We’re bringing together the best minds in AI, engineering and mobility to deliver a fully autonomous shared transport service for Europe’s cities. The benefits will be vast and wide-ranging.
The team and investors in FIVE are attracting and applying some of the world’s top scientists and engineers to be first delivering safe transport in Europe’s cities. We’re starting with an early-rider programme in London this Autumn.
We’re a well-funded energetic group of creative problem-solvers and practical doers from a range of backgrounds in areas such as motorsport, robotics, machine learning, computer vision, control engineering, software assurance, simulation and verification. Every one of us has the opportunity to outsize influence on the future of technology should we choose to accept that challenge. Infrastructure needs at a company like ours are wide-ranging.
Critical to achieving this future is the development, evolution and management of a high availability cloud-based infrastructure to capture and annotate vast quantities of data, to deploy workflow processes in the development, testing and orchestration of our software and to simulate virtual worlds and parts of our system at hyper-scale.
About the role
- Evangelise and teach other teams to gain infrastructure insight and guidance towards deployments
- Deliver and improve on the core services mesh to support engineering and the broader company
- Install and implement a mix of on-premise and cloud infrastructure to support our growing requirements for AI/Machine Learning, Domain Analysis, Vehicle Platform and other functions
- Build out a robust platform able to consume and process hundreds of terabytes of data
- You’ll have a well-considered and consistent approach to delivering Industry-standard production-grade infrastructure
- You will have production experience in Containerisation with Docker and Kubernetes
- You’ll be familiar and have production experience of the AWS Cloud Platform
- Strong skills in Infrastructure as Code (Terraform) is important
- Strong skills in CI (Gitlab, Jenkins, etc..) is ideal
- You’ll have experience with development (Bash, Python, Go, etc..)
- Any experience working with Big Data is consdiered a bonus
- Join the European leader bringing autonomous vehicles to market and feel like there is a part of you ‘on the car’
- Benefit from working closely with our founders who have previously built and run successful tech companies through to exit
- Have an immediate impact on a smart, growing, low-ego multi-cultural team
- Develop your skills as we grow and deliver meaningful work that really matters
- Enjoy a competitive salary package, BUPA medical care and stock options
FiveAI is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a complementary team of employees and building an inclusive environment for all.
To apply please follow the link below:
|Job Category||engineering, Innovation, project management, quality assurance, Support, technology|