We are recruiting for an Electrical / Electronic Engineer to support the development of present and future Bowler vehicles.
- Development of vehicle electronic hardware systems / architecture
- Use of Jaguar Land Rover electronics hardware and software, interfacing with third party vehicle controllers, developing and using Bowler CAN based software
- Scope covering current vehicle manufacture and new vehicles in development
- Support vehicle builds and issue resolution using CAN based diagnostics. This will include support for off-site demonstrations / race events supporting remotely or on site as needed
- Some co-ordination of existing team direction / strategy, but not a team leadership position
- Oversee development of wiring / harness specifications
- Knowledge of programming / diagnostics tools such as ASL, CANalyser, VeSys & RaptorCal
- Some support for coding / Matlab, but not primary task (existing software engineer in team)
The ideal candidate will be a graduate in a relevant discipline with experience in vehicle electrical architecture, implementation of hardware systems into vehicles using a combination of OEM and third party hardware controllers using CAN communication. Previous experience of JLR vehicle electrical/electronic architecture is desirable. Capable of working with minimal supervision and possess a proactive attitude and work ethic with the desire to deliver first class work and service.
A competitive package based on skills and experience and the opportunity to support Bowler’s international rally campaigns in Europe, Africa and beyond. 22 days annual leave, contributory pension, PPE allowance and a commitment to your ongoing training and development.
If you believe your skills, experience and character match what we’re looking for, please contact us on email@example.com. Please include the job reference above in the subject line and include a CV and covering letter, detailing why you’re suited to a career at Bowler and how your experience and skills would be a good fit for the role.
|Job Category||Design, Electronics, engineering, Software, Support, Technical|