This is a technical software engineering role for a graphics driver annual placement engineer role in the PowerVR Services team. The successful applicant will be a member of a global team, working alongside other software teams implementing the code that allows cutting edge Graphics and Compute APIs to communicate with the PowerVR graphics hardware. This role will bring you into contact with current and future generations of GPU hardware targeted at mobile and embedded devices
- Develop driver code in kernel and user mode
- Acquire expertise in one or more key areas of the driver
- Develop code for the driver tooling infrastructure
- Participate in the driver release cycle including feature work, issue debug and documentation
Abilities make possibilities
Committed to making your customers, stakeholders and colleagues successful, you’re an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You’re curious, solutions orientated and a world-class problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome to the highest imaginable standard.
- C as primary programming skill
- Strong understanding in computer architecture or operating systems
- Good working knowledge of development on Linux systems
- An ability to understand and effectively express technical information and solutions
You might also have
- Experience with OS-level programming
- An understanding of low level or bare-metal programming
- An understanding of computer graphics pipelines
Until the good is better and better is best
Dare to dream big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your dream. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it is you need you’ll be respected and helped along your way.
Invent the future
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from virtual reality to smartphones, autonomous cars to space probes. It’s their creativity that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products.
Want to join the team?
Just follow the link below for the ‘Apply now’ button to send in your CV.
|Job Category||Computer Vision Engineer, development, Innovation, technology|